- 3ms Scantime
- 64KB Memory, 8192 Registers
- Expandable to 2048 I/O
- 8 Autotuned PID Loops
- 32 Bit Floating Point Math
- Drag-n-Drop Ladder Programming
- Snap-in I/O Modules (purchase separately)
- Built-in RS232 & RS422/485 Ports
- 4 In 4 Out Wide Variety of Mix-n-Match Ultra Compact I/O Modules
- Built-in Modbus RTU Driver
- Built-in Realtime clock/calendar
- Small Compact Foot-print
- Universal Remote I/O Modules (Modbus/RS485)
— Digital, Analog, Thermocouple, RTD
— DIN Rail mountable
- Sample application programs available by request
OMEGA – EZPLC Series
EZPLC is the most innovative PLC in its class. It is packed with power only found in high-end PLCs that cost 3 to 5 times more. It also sports the most flexible I/O in the industry, EZI/O modules (sold separately). This power-packed micro modular PLC is a good fit for small machines that need high-end PLC performance like fast scan times or a fair amount of I/O or lots of memory, or simply low cost.
Snap-in I/O Modules
EZI/O modules are designed with one thing in mind – modularity! Each and every EZI/O module can be utilized with EZPLC, EZ Series TouchPLC and EZ Series TextPLC for a truly modular I/O.
- I/O Status LED Indicators
LED indicator lights on every channel to help troubleshoot and debug field wiring.
- Wiring Duct for Routing Field Wires
Every EZI/O module has a wiring duct for routing field wiring in neat bundles.
- Removable Terminal Block
EZI/O modules come with male headers to accommodate 11-point removable Phoenix terminal blocks (UL rated for 300V 10 amp 14 AWG) for ease of wiring.
Extremely small size, 2 x 2 x 1 inch.
- Wide Variety of Digital and Analog
AC and DC, analog I/O, thermocouple and RTD modules are available. Combination modules are also available to provide maximum flexibility.