- True Modularity with Norgren Quikclamp® Connections
- Quick Release Bayonet Bowl
- Lubricator Flow Sensor Provides a Nearly Constant Oil/Air Ratio Over a Wide Range of Air Flows
- Push-to-Lock Adjusting Knob with Tamper Resistant Option
- All Around (360°) Visibility of the Lubricator Sight-Feed Dome Simplifies Installation and Adjustment
- Regulator Balanced Valve Minimizes Effect of Variation in the Inlet Pressure on the Outlet Pressure
OMEGA – C72H Series
The C72H Series Air Line Air Filter/Regulator-Lubricator Combination Units are designed for use as a single in-line unit or as part of Norgren’s Excelon® modular compressed air preparation supply system. As a modular component, this filter/regulator-lubricator can quickly be attached to smooth start / exhaust valves, safety lockout valves and pipe adapters. With our Quickclamp® and Quickclamp® and wall bracket accessories, a complete compressed air supply system can be assembled and mounted in minutes.
The C72H Filter/Regulator-Lubricator combination units come in Micro-Fog models for pneumatic applications containing one or more points of lubrication. Uses include lubrication of cylinders and air driven devices like air line tools or pneumatic screwdrivers.
Fluid: Compressed air
Transparent Bowl: 10 bar (150 psig)
Manual or Semiautomatic Drain: 17 bar (250 psig)
Automatic Drain: 10 bar (150 psig) O
Transparent Bowl: -20 to 50°C (0 to 125°F)
Metal Bowl: -20 to 65°C (0 to 150°F)
Particle Removal: 5, 25, or 40 µm filter element
Transparent Bowl: Polycarbonate
Guard for Transparent Bowl: Zinc
Metal Bowl Liquid Level Indicator Lens: Transparent nylon
Sight Feed Dome: Transparent nylon
Element: Sintered polypropelene
Elastomers: Neoprene and nitrile * Air supply must be dry enough to avoid ice formation at temperatures below 2°C (35°)F.