- Large High Resolution Color TFT LCD touch-screen intuitive smart navigation makes testing relays easier
- Designed for either right or left handed operation with control knob centrally located
- Automatic Ramp, Pulse Ramp, Binary Search and Pulse Ramp Binary Search Capability for pick up and dropout tests
- Overcurrent Relay Test includes IEC, IEEE and hundreds of Specific Relay Time-Curves Built-in
- Dynamic Testing Capability, Multi-Shot Trip and Reclose “Sequencing” test screen
- Save/View/Print results from internal PowerDB OnBoard
- Download results via USB to print
MEGGER – STVI
The Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI) is Megger’s second generation of handheld controllers for the new SMRT and older MPRT1 relay test systems. The STVI, with its large, full color, new high resolution, and high definition TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the Manual or Sequencer test screens, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays.
Ergonomically designed for either right or left hand operation, rubber cushion grips, centrally located control knob, and a touch screen, the STVI is extremely easy to use. Use the new built-in stand for single-handed operation. The STVI uses a standard Ethernet cable, and Power Over Ethernet (POE) operation. The STVI includes non-volatile built-in data storage for saving tests and test results. A USB port is provided for transferring test results to your PC.