Fluke 712 is a lightweight RTD Temperature Calibrator that is EMI tolerant, dust & splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
FLUKE – 712
The Fluke 712 RTD temperature calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The 712 calibrator is a compact, lightweight, and easy to carry tool. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 712 is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
- Measure temperature from RTD output
- Simulate RTD output
- Operates with seven types of RTDs
- Measure additional RTDs using Ohms measurement function
- Simulate additional RTDs using Ohms source function
- ºF or ºC selectable
- Four shrouded banana jacks
- Compatible with Rosemount® pulsed RTD transmitters (pulses > 10ms)
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with toolpack magnetic hanging system