25 MS/s / 1.25 GS/s sampling rate, 40 MHz dual input scope and multimeter with power and harmonics measurements. The 125 includes an industrial network physical layer test application.
FLUKE – 125 Series
The compact ScopeMeter® is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and ‘paperless’ recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems. Based on the Fluke 120 series, the 125 has all the capabilities of the 124 ScopeMeter extended with the capability to measure and analyze the signal quality on the common industrial buses.
ScopeMeter® 125: As simple as one-two-three
- Dual-input 40 MHz or 20 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts true-RMS digital multimeters
- Automatic measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot™ recorder
- Connect-and-View™ trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, voltage, resistance and continuity measurements
- 10:1 Voltage Probe for high frequency measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically-isolated interface for PC connection
- Gives bus health and power measurements
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The ScopeMeter 125 meets today’s need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View™ triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!